Around Europe in 31 Days!

This is the true story of three friends, finished with their dietetic internship, and traveling Europe for one last adventure before entering the real world. We don't speak anything other than English, and we've been to Europe for a total of a combined 6 days before. This should be entertaining...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sadness

It's over. It's really over. There's no more train stations, no more exploring strange lands, no more sleeping in a room with ten strangers. As nice as it is to be back in the states, I miss Europe. We were just in Amsterdam yesterday. We had so much fun, I didn't want to go home. I mean, I still haven't seen ALL of Europe. There's still Switzerland. And Spain and Portugal. And then there's Eastern Europe. I need to see all of those too. But, I guess its time to get back to real life. It had to happen at some point. I hope you all enjoyed our blogs throughout the trip, we had as much fun writing them as you probably did reading them. This was the trip of a lifetime, which I don't think can be topped at any point in my life. It was challenging, but fun and exciting everyday. I don't think I had even one day when I didn't want to be there. Every day was great, and each place we went was amazing. I can't pick a favorite city, its like picking a favorite child. Each place had its own character and personality, and I can't wait to go back in the future. I'm going to miss Europe, but I am glad to be home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home